Second Approach of the International Conference on Programmable Materials 2022!
We are thrilled to announce the second approach with the conference on programmable materials in July 2022!
Due to Covid-19 we had to cancel ProgMatCon 2020 in March 2020; we are now thrilled to announce the scheduling of the International Conference on Programmable Materials!
The conference will take place as a hybrid event on July 12-14, 2022 in Berlin at the Fraunhofer-Forum.
During the event we would like to explore the design space and develop a toolbox of building blocks for programmable materials. We hope to create relationships between people from relevant scientific subjects, from materials science to chemistry to manufacturing and AI.
It is a priority for us to integrate the on-site participants and the online-participants and to enable a fruitful discussion between both worlds!
Three days full of…
- Top-class plenary talks
- Five symposia in three parallel sessions with invited talks on the following topics:
- Mechanical Metamaterials & Structural and Functional Optimization
- Polymers with sequence control
- Shape Memory Polymers & Programmable Property Profiles
- Design Ideas from nature
- Energy harvesting and management for living materials systems
- Up to 150 participants in Berlin, the speakers should be giving their talks live in Berlin (of course taking into account the corona regulations)
- Online-Stream and possibility of taking part in the discussion online
- Live poster presentation & virtual poster presentation
- Pannel discussions
- Conference dinner
Registration and the call for poster presentations will start soon, we will keep you informed.
We are looking forward to your participation at our conference!